Monday, May 4, 2009

Dawn & Brian's Glorious Gift Registries

Here are the places we are registered at, in case you were wondering (of course you were):
Crate & Barrel
Pottery Barn
Bed Bath & Beyond
Amazon.com 
Williams-Sonoma

But we will pretty much take anything we can get, I suppose.
Also completely acceptable:
-Gift Cards
-Cold, Hard Cash
-Automobiles
-Musical Instruments (Jenna & Scott- I'm looking at you. Just kidding.)
-Records
-Surfboards, Wetsuits

Did I go a little overboard? I probably did. Apologies if I sound spoiled, but how often do you get to force people to buy you gifts, after all? Go forth and stimulate the economy! Also, why not spread these babies around? Even if someone's not invited they can still send a gift- right? Right?

[Note: This post is filled to the proverbial brim with my apparently dry & subtle humor. Dawn, being the conscientious one, feels that I should explain that to those of you that may have missed it. Sorry. -Brian]

1 comment: